Surrealistic images in creativity of Russian artist Dmitry Vorsin. Psychological ink drawings, some toning tea
A wonderful quote by Ira Glass on making.
(via this interview with Cal Mcallister)
I found some old art books today called ‘Celtic Art: The methods of Construction by George Bain’ Which, I found interesting. I only have 4 out of the 7, they are very old (From 55 years ago). I thought I would just share some scans from them, some people might find them useful. :)
Ohhhh horror vacui neat to see tutorials on it.
****** RUN FOR OFFICE 2014-2015*********
Poster for my next book, Show Your Work!
A book cover is a dream project and the perfect canvas for some designers, it means that you have to abstract the whole book feeling to just a one illustration page. Here are 10 examples of how to achieve great lettering and good use of typography making a good Book cover.
- The Loved One bye Evelyn Waugh.
- The Waste Land by T. S. Eliot.
- Aristotle & Dante Discover The Secrets of The Universe by Benjamin Saenz
- The Scarlet Sisters by Myra MacPherson.
- The Innovator’s Cookbook by Steven Johnson.
- Unnatural Creatures by Neil Gaiman
- Just My Type by Simon Garfield
- Sarah Butler.
- Love Is Power, or Something Like That by Igoni Barrett.
- Vaclav & Lena by Haley Tanner
All the authors mentioned above are the authors of the book, if you know the name of the designer that made the cover don’t hesitate on contact me by askbox.